Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow!!

So, almost 4 months has gone by since I last updated! We had our amazing little boy Marc William, Jr on May 27th at 5:51 pm. He weighed 10 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long! Mama's little linebacker!! :)


He has been such an incredible addition to our family and I wouldn't change a thing! His first couple of days were rough for us. He had to go to the NICU due to low glucose levels and a heart murmur. He was there for a couple of days and came to our room the day before we left the hospital. I didn't get to hold him for almost 24 hours and it was the most difficult time of my life. But, he is thriving and growing like a weed and such a joy to be around. We are so blessed.



This picture was taken when he was 15 days old. This kid is our whole world and we love him more than words can say. As I type this he is in his swing laughing at the bird sounds. His laugh melts my heart.


My mom stayed with us for a week after the baby was born so that she could help me while I recovered from my c-section. Having her here was so great. We are so blessed by our amazing family. We went home to CC over the 4th of July weekend and my parents hosted a BBQ so that all of our family and friends would have the chance to meet our son. It was also Marc's Grandma Mary's 91st birthday. I am so glad they were able to meet! :)


In August we met my parents in San Antonio so that my grandparents could meet both Marc's! He loved my Nanny!! I'm so glad we were able to visit with them.


We are now in the process of planning his baptism which is set for September 24th. I can't believe he'll be just shy of 4 months. He's growing so fast!!

My goal for the month is to complete a 30 day blog challenge. Hopefully I stick to it! :) I also plan on updating more since he's a little more independent and can sit in his swing without throwing a fit!


1 comment: