Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Going Crazy...

So, our baby boy is no longer a "baby". He will ALWAYS be my Baby Boy. But, he's officially a mover and a talker and EVERYWHERE. By the time DH (Dear Husband) gets home, I'm going crazy and need a break. We'll eat dinner and then I'll go to my room or take a hot bath. Our water bill is going to be crazy this month! I love my son but sometimes I just need a break! Thank God he and DH are BFF's. They play guitar or play with Marc's toys while I take a breather.

I really wish we had more friends up here. I have my neighbor down the street whom I love and can always help me out in a pinch. But I don't really have anyone with kids Marc's age. Marc met the neighbor a couple of weekends ago and they seemed to hit it off. (A year late but that's ok.) They have kids a couple of years older than Baby Boy. Marc spent the better part of 2-3 hours outside with him and the kids that afternoon and I got some much needed rest and alone time. I need to go talk to the wife but she stays inside with the kids like I do due to the crazy heat and mosquitos.

Anyway. Just a little rant. The kid is throwing a temper tantrum. Here are a couple of pictures I took this week. Love to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment