Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 25 - Something I'm Thankful For

During November, we're constantly reminded to be thankful for things. I'm actually doing a "30 Days of Thanks" status update.

But, one thing that I am constantly grateful for is where I am at in life. If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would be a stay at home mom to the most handsome little boy, the fiance of the most amazing man, and living in Houston - and happy, I would have called you bat-shit crazy!!

But, I am and its the best feeling in the world to finally be happy. With no strings attached. No constantly wanting more. Just happy. And blessed. I'm so incredibly blessed. I have the most amazing family and the best friends I could ever ask for.

So yea, during November, and every day, I am thankful for where my life has taken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment