Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! So, with Thanksgiving a week away, I've begun Christmas shopping. I actually started a couple of weeks ago and have 3 out of about 15 gifts we need to buy.

My new favorite thing for this year is personalized gifts! So, I've been an etsy.com FREAK for the past few days. I've picked out and customized everyone's gifts, I just have to actually order them. Well, the women gifts anyway. Marc's in charge of the gifts for the guys. But, how cute is this tumbler I ordered for my mom? (Don't worry... She doesn't read my blog!)


So, what's on everyone else's "to buy" list?I already got my boots from my parents! Yay!! Love them!


Most of my shopping for will be done while Baby Marc is sleeping. Speaking of! I'm so excited to celebrate his first Christmas! I know he won't be able to remember it or really participate in it, but as his Mommy I'm so so so excited. He'll be just under 7 months so I think he'll be excited when he sees things. He already is. He's growing so fast! 

And oh!! My BEST FRIEND is coming in 5 days! Her and her hubby are stopping for the night on the way to spend Thanksgiving with her family. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I'm making Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner. I can't wait for her to meet both Marc's!

No comments:

Post a Comment