Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 13 - As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What about now?

When I was younger, I always wanted to be a teacher. I'd make my older brother be my student. (He was always the not so bright one) My friends and I would always play school. I just always had this dream of teaching 2nd graders. They're not so young where they're bratty and they're not so old where they just don't give a crap anymore. I think that's the perfect age group.

Now, I don't know what I want to be when I "grow up". I've become a Mommy, so that's one dream filled. I guess if I had the chance to go back to school and get a degree it would be in English and I would teach - but maybe the sophomore level. I loved the readings we did my sophomore year of high school.

So, yeah, I think I would still become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment