Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shufflin' my iPod

So, I've missed a few days. We had family in town and it was CRAZY! But, good!! :)

So, day 3 is put my iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs... Lets do this!

1. Who I Am - Wade Bowen & West 84.  This song makes me think of Marc. I really didn't know who I was until I met him. Again. He's my best friend. We sit and laugh and talk and he really is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Gag, right? :)

2. The Dance - Garth Brooks. I didn't make this up, I swear. Would I have changed anything in my life? Maybe a few. Do I regret anything? No. But, doing what I did and taking the time I did led me to where I am today. I really am glad I didn't know the way anything would go. Where's the excitement in that?

3. Cowboy Rides Away - George Strait. If you don't have George Strait on your iPod or like George Strait, why are we friends? I will love that man until the day I die. Noone looks as good as he does in a pair of Wranglers and his voice just calms me. & this song - its just such a good George song!

4. Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac. I LOVE me some Fleetwood Mac!! And this song just makes me shake my head in total hippie mode! :)

5. For All the Wrong Reasons - Kyle Park. He's such a cute little man. This song sums up so much of so many people's past relationships. Lust can get in the way of things... But what can you do?

6. In Color - Jamey Johnson. My Grandpa Huck comes to mind when I hear this song. He grew up a foster child but still had so many stories to tell. He really was trying to "save each other" when it came to his brothers and sisters.

7. Fastest Way to Texas - Craig Cantrell. Who wouldn't want to get to Texas as fast as they could? Its the best state EVER!!! This song makes me want to sit in a tube in the Frio River with a Miller Lite in each hand!

8. Sittin At a Bar - Rehab. Who hasn't done something they regret and had to pay for it later?

9. Corpus Christi Bay - Robert Earl Keen. You can't make this shuffle list up! Ugh! I love me some REK and I love the CC Bay!! :)

10. The Party's Not Over - Jason Boland and the Stragglers. The party's never over when you're having a blast!! Life's one big party and you should make the best of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment