Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 5 - Pictures of your best friends

So, day 5 is pictures of my best friends. I'm blessed with so many amazing friends but I do have a few that I would die if I didn't have their unconditional love, support and friendship.

I'll never forget the way Christine Johnson signed my yearbook - "To the girl with the really cool name." This was in 6th or 7th grade I believe. We have had our ups and downs but she will always be the center of my friendship flower. She reminds me to be thankful for the little things and life and never stops to amaze me with her talent, wisdom, and sense of humor.


Jessica Espino has overcome so many things and is so positive. She's an amazing Mommy and Daddy to her 2 beautiful boys. She came to help me when my son was born and will baptize him this weekend. She is always crazy busy but if I text her in a panic, she never hesitates to pick up the phone and calm me down. I've spent more nights than I can count next to her in the hospital while she battled her psoriasis. She has chosen not to let that slow her down.




Courtney Dowley and I have known each other since the 6th grade. We lost touch for a while but I am so happy she is back in my life and we have kids just 2 months apart! She makes me laugh, she lets me vent when I need to and she brings me back to reality!


Lauren and I never have a dull moment when we're together. She keeps me grounded and also lets me fly! She cracks me up and we laugh and laugh and laugh together! She's been there with me during the rough times, during my freak outs while I was pregnant and through my happiest of timnes. I love my crazy Lauren!


No comments:

Post a Comment