Sunday, September 23, 2012

Took a Break!

So, I don't do it often but this week I took a break from cooking.

Monday night was an easy dinner (Baked chicken) and Tuesday we had take out. Wednesday I didn't feel much like cooking so we had soup. Thursday I made pork chops. Hubby worked late Friday so the kid and I had left over pizza that I ordered for lunch. Last night we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Gringos. I had the most amazing fish tacos. Tonight I made meatloaf.

This week I plan on cooking every night. I think tomorrow it will be carne guisada. I'm so grateful I have a hubby who doesn't mind when I take little breaks!!

1 comment:

  1. my husband actually cooks every now and then. and he's an awesome cook! i'm so grateful for that.

    and as much as i love eating out, there's nothing like homemade food, huh?

    i just found you through 'two in diapers'. i'm following :) hope you can find the time to come visit (and maybe follow) me too sometime. have a great weekend!

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete