Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tuna Noodle Casserole

So, this may not sound appealing to some. But, my hubby loves tuna helper. Every time I make it I always feel like its missing something. I was going through my recipe binder and found this recipe. I forgot I even had it. We had it for dinner last night and for lunch today. So good and so simple! Even the kid loved it!

Tuna Noodle Casserole

3 cans tuna
2 cans cream of celery soup
1/2 small jar pimentos
1 lb egg noodles, cooked and drained
5 tbl butter
5 tbl bread crumbs
3/4 cup milk
1/2 bag frozen peas, thawed (mine weren't totally thawed and it still came out great)



Prepare noodles according to package instructions.

Combine tuna, peas, soup, pimentos and milk. Once noodles are cooked, drain and add them to pan. Cook in 350* oven for about 20 minutes.



Meanwhile, melt the butter in the microwave and then stir in bread crumbs. Remove casserole from oven, stire and pour butter mixture over the whole casserole. Add extra breadcrumbs if desired. Put back in oven for about 5 - 7 minutes. 





This was quick and so good!

Happy Eating, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment